According to the betting odds over at Ladbrokes, President Trump is more likely to resign or be impeached than he is to serve a full term.
Sunday, March 5, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Report from the NFF
It is now that time of year when I am enjoying the Nantucket Film Festival. My wife and I today saw The Big Sick . Despite the not very ent...
-
This blog was a lecture I was to deliver at a Workshop in Lagos. INTRODUCTION I sincerely wish to thank the organizers of today�s workshop f...
-
Mount Elizabeth Hospital Singapore This great hospital has got lot of publicity in India in last 3 days (Dec. 27, 2012 to Dec. 29, 2012). ...
-
Let us welcome Liberty Videocon General Insurance Company Limited This company is starting operations from Jan 1, 2013. This company is 25 t...
No comments:
Post a Comment